Company Name: InnoHosting
Official Home Page: InnoHosting.com
InnoHosting offers several web hosting services such as web hosting, reseller hosting, VPS (virtual private server) hosting, dedicated servers, etc. In addition, they also offer ssl certificates! According to their domain's WHOIS info, they have been in business since 2004, and they are based in UK (L2 3PF)! Click here for more information on this web hosting company!!
* Free WHMCS Program
* Free End-User Support
* Free $6.95 Domain Reseller Account
All Hosting Plans Include:
* 99.9 % Uptime Guarantee
* 24 x 7 Technical Support
* User-Friendly Control Panel
* mySQL5 Databases
* CGI-bin / PHP5/ Perl
* Frontpage Extensions
* Softaculous Auto Installer
* 16 Day Money Back Policy
* RVSiteBuilder Professional
* Ruby on Rails
And Much Much MORE!
16-Day Money Back Guarantee
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the company's ACTUAL customers:
* I was looking for a trustworthy host and after reading many positive reviews and feedback, I decided to sign up with Innohosting. I am glad I did! The setup was fast, server speed is great, support is awesome and uptime is good! Once, when one of my clients was having an issue with his website (which was clearly his own fault), Innohosting support guys went out of their way to help him out!
* I have been with Innohosting for 2 years and I can say that they are a very reliable company. Support tickets are responded within 30 minutes on an average; the only issue I have with them is occasional downtimes but hey, even Google has its downtimes too, right?
* So far, my experience with Innohosting has been far from pleasant! I ordered a template and wasted 4 days to get it. Now, I have already paid for a dedicated IP but they are yet to activate it. I cannot buy a WHMCS license until I get my IP issued; so, I am kind of stuck! Thank goodness I have not used them for 16 days yet!
* I am quite disappointed with Innohosting. First off, due to signing up from a non-US country, I was blocked by their fraud prevention software and then it started calling my phone without even giving me time to pick up and answer the phone!
Later on, I emailed support about this order but got no response; I realized that my order has been probably cancelled due to fraud. I ordered again, this time through a VPN using a US IP, and my order went through. Next, I have been waiting for almost 24 hours to have my shared hosting account setup because they 'screen each order manually for fraud prevention'. I am so disappointed, I don't now whether to wait or cancel my order!
* I am not quite happy with Innohosting! I have ordered my account 24 hours ago but it is not setup yet; nor is there any response to my support ticket! I don't know what is taking them so long!
* I had only problems with Innohosting since 2011. Right from their corrupt file system taking my website down, to Innohosting's lack of backups (and therefore, inability to restore all of my websites, which in turn was followed by lots of frustration between me and my clients, as well as a week of server downtime), inconsistent server setup, lack of response to support tickets, etc. Ultimately, I moved to another web hosting company.
* I have lots of problems with Innohosting! To begin with, I purchased a reseller hosting account from Innohosting but am unable to create any new account from within my WHM. When I communicated that to support, they simply forwarded my ticket to the billing department, which in turn asked for my login credentials (despite opening the ticket while being LOGGED INTO my account - so they have already got all the information they need).
Then they upgraded my account to the Enterprise level which I did not ask for and which did not help solve my original issue either! Now the ticket has been escalated to "Management" and I am stuck with my reseller account for 3 days, unable to create any new account!
* When signing up with Innohosting, I opted for a US-based datacenter, yet all the IPs they gave me were UK-based! What is the point of offering the customer a choice if they choose to ignore it? On top of that, they did not offer me Fantastico as stated on their 'features' page; instead, they gave me access to the free version of Softaculous which is useless for me as it does not offer options to install either WordPress or Drupal. Now, I just want my money back!
* Whenever you send a support ticket to Innohosting, be prepared to wait as it would almost always be escalated to another department (this caused both delay as well as overflow of my inbox). On top of that, when you want to cancel your account with them, do remind them to refund you the $3 fee for non-branding WHMCS, or else, they are still going to charge you that amount!
* Innohosting's support is extremely slow. My reseller hosting server is down for 8 hours and I have submitted two support tickets regarding the issue! Yet, there's no response from them!
* My UK server has been down for the last 5 hours and I cannot access my WHM. My support ticket went through 4 different people before being escalated to the "Management". That was 2.5 hours ago, and I am still waiting for a reply! Even live chat refuses to help me out because they cannot access my server (due to my server being offline)!
* Innohosting has been always good to me, which is why, when my reseller server went down, I chose to wait 7 hours before submitting a ticket. However, their only response was "These matters can be complicated. I will forward your email to one of our admins for a response."! Since then, I have tried live chat support, calling their phone number (got an answering machine instead of a human), submitting another ticket, and emailing the owner privately; yet, no solution! My server has now been down for almost 10.5 hours!
* I have gotten mostly good response from Innohosting support; however, when the other day my server went down for more than 10 hours I did not get an alert from Innohosting until 8 hours had passed! Thank goodness the client sites I host on Innohosting are not mission critical websites, or else, this would have created a major problem!
* I am really frustrated with Innohosting. Just when I thought I had finally joined a web host with good uptime, my website is down at the busiest hour of the week: Monday morning!
Click here for more information on this web hosting company!!
If you are okay with your websites suffering from occasional downtimes of 8-10 hours, or delayed responses to support ticket requests, then definitely go with InnoHosting. They have been quite fast with my support ticket though, so I am going to give them some benefit of doubt!
InnoHosting was established in the summer of August 2003, with intentions of delivering enterprise level solutions at affordable prices. With the development of a unique business model, and providing innovative solutions unmatched by other competing companies, InnoHosting has rapidly established itself as a leader in the hosting industry.
The InnoHosting name, isn't 'just' a name, it's our inspiration for continually striving for better results. We don't just provide webspace and bandwidth. We innovate. Providing further solutions and value added products which are designed to completely enhance your hosting experience. Keeping our prices below industry level, yet providing a service with such sheer quality and reliability, it exceeds far beyond industry standards.
InnoHosting is a registered company in the United Kingdom. Company No. 6267756 InnoHosting - Serving the world with Innovative Solutions.
COMPANY CONTACT INFORMATION:
Floor 5, Horton House, Exchange Flags,
Liverpool, L2 3PF
US Toll-Free Telephone Support: 1-888-522-INNO (4666)
UK Freephone Telephone Support: 0800 612 8075
Best Time to Call: 24x7x365
Fax: None Available
Email: None Available
Live Chat: None Available
Community Support: http://forum.innohosting.com/
COMPANY TERMS AND POLICIES:
Terms of Service: http://www.innohosting.com/tos.htm
Shared Hosting Details (as gotten from Ticket NOW-887-91743):
1. Restriction on cron usage?: There is no specific restriction, but it shouldn't be used in such a way we can be seen as abusive or has any negative impact on the server it is on.
2. Email Sending Restrictions: 200/per hour
3. Allow_url_include, allow_url_fopen and SSI enabled?: allow_url_fopen is enabled, but allow_url_include is disabled!
4. Passthru(),system(), and exec() enabled?: No
5. Ioncube and zend allowed?: Yes
6. 777 chmod allowed?: No
7. Grace period allowed in case of payment failure: Our services operate on a pre-payment policy. We require payment before services are rendered. If we do not receive payment the account is at risk of de-activation and eventual termination.
Payment extensions are provided to customers that have demonstrated a prompt payment history and in exceptional circumstances
8. Backup policy for shared hosting accounts?: Backups are intended for our own disaster recovery, customers on our US servers do have access to restore functions.
9. Clustered hosting offered?: If you want more redundancy, you'll need to upgrade to our cloud based services. This is currently charged at 2x the price of our standard prices. Even then, the site is still hosted on one server, but on SAN based storage.
10. Perl 5.6 or later,mod_rewrite, Crypt::SSLeay,DBI module, etc enabled?: Not answered
Refunds & Cancellations Policy:
6.1 You can only cancel your account by opening a support ticket with our billing department supplying your: Main account domain, username, password, subscription number or latest order number
6.1a If you do not cancel using the procedures set in section 6.1, your account will not be canceled and will be subject to charges
6.1.1 You must notify InnoHosting at least 7 days before your next billing due date
6.1.2 If you do not notify InnoHosting at least 7 days before your next billing date with your intent to cancel, you will be charged for any subsequent months where the cancellation notice has not been provided to InnoHosting at least 7 days before the due date.
6.2 Accounts canceled under our 16 day money back guarantee are subject to a full refund for the hosting account only (less any additional fees), UNLESS the account was purchased under a special promotion held by InnoHosting.
6.2a Accounts purchased under any InnoHosting promotion (with our without coupon code) are EXCLUDED from the 16 day money back guarantee.
6.2b Any free additional services provided are deducted from the total refund amount of customers requesting a refund under our 16 day money back guarantee. The following fees are deductable (hence will not be refunded):
SSL certificate: $10.00
Domain Reseller: $1.00
Support Desk Software: $1.00
Legal Document templates: $20.00 (in the case where it was provided free)
Website templates: $20.00 (in the case where it was provided free)
If you have requested or used any of the above services, they will not be refunded as part of the 16 day money back guarantee and thus considered as chargeable items.
6.2c InnoHosting dedicated servers and virtual private servers are excluded from the money back guarantee.
6.3 If you have violated our Terms of Service, the 16 day money back guarantee no longer applies to you
6.4 Domains, SSL certificates, IP addresses and any additional services ordered are not governed by our 16 day money back guarantee
6.5 If you are requesting credit under our 99.9% uptime guarantee (i.e. we did not provide you with 99.9% uptime), then the request must be submitted within 72 hours of the incident happening. Otherwise the request will be void.
6.6 You must allow up to 30 days for credit and refunds to be processed and applied to your account
6.7 If you have paid yearly for your account but cancel while having unused months not yet paid for, the remaining unused amounts will not be refunded. Customers have 16 days to request a refund regardless of how many days, weeks, months or years you have paid for.
6.8 If you are using our domain reseller account services, and cancel your account, the domain reseller account will be suspended and any funds loaded in the domain reseller will be forfeited. Any domains in the domain reseller will also be forfeited. The customer is thus responsible for transferring any domains away from our domain reseller before terminating an account with us.
Most of the above information regarding this hosting company has been collected by us through various sources (apart from the information offered on company's website), such as: